页面


2014年11月20日星期四

Remaining 3 subjects with 8 papers
after that, I would to plan something ^^
because I am not chosen for the first batch of national service
maybe I will work ?

Last Tuesday is the last day for Ah Sing's tuition
Ah Sing cried and let almost all wanna to cry
Seem like Ah Sing very nervous about our add math
he very take care, messaging to remind us, encourage us when we faced something problem from paper 1.
It seem like a nothing, but he has about 100-200 students and send 4-5 messages per person.
imaging this...
after I saw these messages, I gam dong .
From that, I respect him :)

maybe after the tuition, I will not see 'him' after all
Should I happy ?
but without any reason,  I felt a bit sad about that.
Why??!!
Maybe is because of I still can't accept his leaving without reasons.
before meet him again, I thought I am relief from it.
But, after met him again for the first time, I shocked and my heart beat in fast.
Nothing can said it.
hope the time would help me to wash this memories.

gtg, bye.
20/11/2014

没有评论:

发表评论

你们的脚印 ♥